Unleash Every Student's Potential
Personalized learning tailors learning objectives, content, method, pace, and environment to each student’s unique learning needs. This new culture of pedagogy and curriculum includes a strong emphasis on:
- 21st century learning
- A collaborative partnership between teacher, parent, student, and school
- Student-driven participation in developing the learning pathway
- Varied learning environments
- Choices in curriculum programs
- Use of technology
PERSONALIZED LEARNING WITH COMPASS LEARNING
Compass Learning is uniquely positioned to help teachers provide a successful, personalized learning experience for each and every student. By utilizing current and confirmed research, our learning products are designed to do the following:
- Assess the student’s top three interests, learning styles, and expression styles
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses in specified subject areas
- Prescribe highly-personalized learning pathways that instruct and build 21st century skills
- Provide engaging, digital-based K-12 curricula that develop knowledge and higher-order, critical-thinking abilities
Educators can monitor progress and make curriculum adjustments in real-time, based on robust data that can be customized at a student, classroom, grade, school, or district level.
Now students will be eager to learn. Teachers will be empowered to provide a successful learning environment for each and every student. And students and teachers alike will reach their greatest potential. To learn more, contact us today.