A Unique Approach to Learning
Our student-centric approach means that students aren’t forced into a one-size-fits-all education model. With Compass Learning solutions, teachers are empowered to dynamically adapt learning paths to provide the appropriate curricula and degree of challenge as a student’s capabilities grow, or when a student falters.
The Compass Learning Approach
help every student succeed with these teacher-empowering tools:
- A multi-dimensional assessment allows teachers to quickly assess each student’s achievement level, learning style, interests, and expression style.
- Based on the student’s achievement level, not just their grade level, teachers prescribe personalized learning paths for each child. Alignment with State and Common Core Standards is built-in.
- Teachers then use Compass Learning's research-based, educator-developed coursework to instruct their students and augment lesson plans. Anywhere-anytime accessibility means students can learn not just at school, but at home or on-the-go.
- Teachers can monitor student progress in real-time, to immediately identify the skill and concept mastery of each student. Utilizing the vast array of customizable reports, educators are empowered to make data-driven decisions, and can track student, class, and school achievement.
- Teachers can easily modify lesson plans based on each student’s individual progress. This facilitates immediate intervention for underperforming students, and keeps high-achieving students engaged.