Motivate and Prepare High School Students for Success
There is a myriad of reasons why educating high school students can be a challenge – especially when schools and teachers are being asked to do more with less. Regardless, it's your responsibility to deliver academic success and provide your students with a learning environment that helps them develop the skills they need to succeed in the 21st century. That's where Compass Learning comes in.
Compass Learning's engaging and stimulating curriculum and content are entertaining as well as enlightening, and can reignite a student’s passion for learning. Schools and districts across the nation are using data from leading assessments, such as NWEA MAP and Scantron Performance Series, combined with Compass Learning’s rigorous curriculum to provide unrivaled personalized learning opportunities to their students.
Teachers can use our easy-to-use management system to automatically create individualized learning paths that ensure each student will get the targeted instruction he/she needs to succeed in high school and beyond.
CompassLearning Odyssey offers the following:
- Direct instruction delivered through reading passages, manipulatives, videos, and animations
- Interactive activities to not only teach, but review concepts
- Teen-friendly conversational style to capture and hold students’ attention
- Glossaries of terms that are pronounced, defined, and illustrated
- Rigorous content in every subject that is aligned with State and Common Core State Standards
- Reporting tools to track and measure individual, classroom, school, and district performance
- Credit and grade recovery in case they fall behind in a subject
- Online electives in a variety of subjects
- College Board-approved Advanced Placements courses
- Test readiness tools for ACT and the GED
To learn more about Compass Learning's online high school curriculum and assessments, contact us today.