Enhance Your Extended Year Strategy & Avoid Summer Slide
Extended day/year learning opportunities can have a huge impact on student success, especially over the long summer break. Without a summer school program, students may lose two month's worth of what they learned last year. This is often referred to as "summer slide." Compass Learning’s anytime, anywhere online availability allows learning to extend beyond the traditional school settings with a rigorous curriculum that is aligned to State and Common Core State Standards.
Compass Learning’s digital curriculum and personalized learning paths easily integrate into summer school programs. Whether students require remediation support, a more intense intervention program, or a credit recovery solution, highly targeted and shortened lesson plans will help teachers strengthen students’ foundational skills before the coming school year.
THE IDEAL SOLUTION for extended day/year and suMMER SCHOOL needsWith Compass Learning's proven, highly effective K–12 online learning solutions, your students will have the rigorous and engaging content they need to gain 21st century skills. And teachers will be able to better organize and manage summer school and extended day/year programs with Compass Learning's easy-to-use management, grading, and reporting system.
improve academic results, enhance extended learning programs, and...
- Accelerate learning for students looking to get ahead
- Provide ELL students continued skill-building opportunities over summer months
- Facilitate anytime, anywhere intervention and credit recovery programs
- Save money by operating virtual programs that don't require traditional operating costs
- Keep students motivated to learn over summer break